Participant Workbook for Transitions: The Mormon Migration from Religion to Relationship.
- This is the workbook for Transitions: The Mormon Migration from Religion to Relationship. Transitions is a multimedia resource that assists those emigrating out of Mormonism and into traditional Christianity.
Statistics indicate that perhaps thousands of Latter-day Saints leave the Mormon Church each year in order to embrace traditional Christianity. When they do they undergo experiences and challenges much like an immigrant moving from one country to another. Their transition produces emotional stresses, identity struggles, relationship difficulties, as well as doctrinal and worldview reorientation issues. This multimedia resource includes six video sessions on DVD and a workbook that introduces and discusses key issues transitioners face on their journey.
Section I: Migration – Identity, Relationships & Church Culture
1. Identity – Finding new individual and collective identity
2. Relationships – Friends, loved ones, marriage, and children issues
3. Church Culture – Sorting out new church culture
Section II. Doctrine and Worldview Issues
4. “Where did I come from?:” God’s Grand Story
5. “Why am I here?:” The mission of the community of God
6. “Where am I going?:” Life in the new heavens and new earth
1 copy of the Transitions Workbook print version. Price is $11 each plus $6 Priority Mail shipping and handling.
IF YOU ARE ORDERING 2 MORE MORE UNITS, OR ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S., TO ENSURE THE PROPER SHIPPING RATES, CONTACT OUR STAFF BY EMAIL AT KRM3333@MSN.COM.
Click to add to single copy order to shopping cart, then click "Checkout" when done to be taken to PayPal page for payment and order completion.
REFUND POLICY: Resources that are damaged can be exchanged upon receipt of returned merchandise within 75 calendar days of order.